Monday, December 15, 2008

Ugly Sweater Party

On Friday of this past weekend my sister, Shannon, hosted a wonderful little ugly sweater party. We ate food, played Christmas games, ate some more food, and lounged around in sweaters that would make the spirit of Christmas truly gag.

Some people have ugly sweaters in their closets that they can pop out on a moment's notice for these parties. I, however, had to improvise. So, I went over to DI and, knowing that there were no more ugly Christmas sweaters left, opted for a green sweater midrif (no lie, that thing barely reached my belly button) and a brown-ish sweater with a very low (we're talking "prostitute" low) neck line.

No more than seventeen careful snips of the scissors later, this magnificent beauty was born...

Such dignity and class!


This guy also had a sweater/vest combo. He and I easily had the worst sweaters there.

Oh what fun...

-Barry


3 comments:

  1. Barry, I didn't think it was possible for you to look unattractive, but that sweater is proof positive that you can. I don't think Heidi Klum could pull that thing off! (jk) Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Lordy that's an ugly sweater. That sweater is so ugly when it was born the doctor took one look at it and slapped its parents!

    ReplyDelete