Monday, January 5, 2009

Yet Another Amazing Verification!

As I've wandered through the blogosphere - a term I learned from reading something smart once - I've come across many clever word verification surprises. Things like this and this. And while those have always been fun, this one certainly takes the cake:


Yeah! A WHOLE word! A REAL, WHOLE word! It almost says, "Type the characters you see in the picture above. Uh huh. Be honest now. Don't you even think of pushing that handicap button!"

It made me smile.

Oh. And the squiggly, floaty properties of the word reminded me of this:

(Click on the picture for the link)

-Barry

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! I love it, Bar.

    PS My confirmation code for posting this comment is "whignak". That sounds like some sort of African tribe or something.

    ReplyDelete