Monday, December 28, 2009

2009 Holiday Season: Part One

I've been really bad about blogging recently. I'm not sure what's come over me, but I haven't had the fire to blog like I used to. Am I getting sick of blogging? Certainly not. I blame it on the season. It's getting darker earlier now and ... you can't blog in the dark.

Okay. Lame excuse. Regardless, I'm filling you in on the past few weeks of holiday festivities. Here goes.

First, we had a Christmas party with the family.





And at that Christmas party we had a talent show. Some of us painted on our chins...


And some of us played the Ukulele...


Some of us read Christmas stories...


And some of us sang and played the guitar...


And some of us did a Christmas rap about Santa...


Then it got really foggy, so I went out at about 1:00am to take pictures.




A few days later, we took a roadtrip to Vegas to watch the Cougars go bowling.


The clouds were spectacular on the way down.


The wind was spectacular as well...



It was the coldest, windiest football game I've ever attended.


The guys holding the flag were nearly blown away.


And BYU ended up blowing out the Beavers.


We woke up the next morning to a beautiful sunrise on the strip.


And doodled on the newspaper as we drove home.


Part two coming soon!

-Barry

4 comments:

  1. i'm glad you blog, you are very good at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite picture was the newspaper doodle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Merilee. It was my favorite as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is this "part two" you've created such anticipation over?

    ReplyDelete