Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bell's Canyon Hike

One of my favorite local hikes is Bell's Canyon, due to its proximity, relative ease, and scenery. I decided to hike it at sunset a few days ago when the skies were clear and warm. I brought my tripod so I'd have the opportunity to take multiple exposures and push the water in the photo into a silky blur.

Here's what I came away with:


I love the gold on the surface of the water in this picture.


The wildflowers are incredible this time of year.


Love the way the valley is painted with the late evening sun.


Smoooooth :)

-Barry

3 comments:

  1. RIIIIIIING RIIIIIING, Hello Mr. Cann? This is National Geographic calling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amaaaaaaaaaaazing photos, Barry. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Where exactly is this place?

    ReplyDelete